If you would like to be assured as to how a Virtual Assistant can make your business more profitable please see my Blog article: How a Virtual Assistant can Save you Money.
Excellent for starting out and getting to know me or for occasional help:?$35 per hour – 2?hour minimum, prepayment?required.
Blocks of Time:
5 hours – $175.00
10 hours – $350.00
15 hours – $525.00
All blocks of time are prepaid. Distribution of hours determined during initial consultation. All time is tracked using Freshbooks and reports given to clients on a weekly basis.
Monthly Retainers are available for Clients who wish to have my services on an ongoing basis.
Please contact me to discuss your project details and a quote can be provided.
- A signed work agreement is required before any work is performed.
- All service plans are invoiced and payable in advance before work begins.
- Time is?billed accurately to the second with?Freshbooks Time Tracking software.
- All charges are subject to applicable federal and provincial taxes (Canadian clients only).
- Any incidental expenses (photocopying, courier/postage fees, office supplies, etc.) will be charged at cost and billed directly to the client (receipts provided).
- All invoices are due within 7 days or receipt.
- Late payment or non-payment will result in cessation of work.
- Payments are accepted online through interac e-transfer (http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-etransfer/about-interac-etransfer)?or through?PayPal for payment with credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
- All fees are quoted in Canadian Dollars.
- 14 days notice is required for cancellation of non-retainer services.
Monthly Retainer Terms:
- Invoices are sent on the 15th of the month and are due prior to the first of the following month.
- A maximum of 2 hours of unused time will be carried over to the next month.
- One month notice is required for cancellation of monthly retainer services.
Office Hours & Communication:
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 10 am – 2 pm Pacific Time.
(work may be performed outside office hours for clients in different time zones)
Client Communication through email, telephone or Skype. Minimum monthly?or bi-weekly client communication is expected to maintain a healthy working relationship.